Thursday, October 25, 2007

Costumes

As you can see, I am totally safe at my house. I have two very powerful, very capable and very serious super heros to watch over me. There is no way any bad guys will dare come through my door. Thanks to their cousin Spencer who bought the capes for their birthdays, Halloween will be a little easier to deal with this year. As for my other two boys, it has not been this easy. One wants to be the "Scream"guy with blood coming down his face...Eeew! The other one is at the stage where dressing up is a little stupid, but for sure wouldn't miss out on it either. For example: Darth Vader is cool, but dressing up like him is not. SO...not sure what we will throw together at the last minute, any suggestions would be appreciated.

5 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

Connor is going to be "crazy wig head"...yep...I put a wig on his head and send him out the door. works for me and him...Jackson is going to be a "gauze zombie"...this costume has lots of gauze...go figure...Ethan is a Jedi..woo hoo...I have protection at my house too.

Rachel said...

Wow - you are so lucky to have your own personal Spiderman and Batman, all you're missing is Optimus Prime? Lucky for you, Cole is going to be Optimus Prime so between your two superhero's, my Transformer, and Christine's Jedi - I think our neighborhood will be safe. Whew...Cambria is going to be a witch, I think, she has about 4 different costume choices, and McKayla is going to be a deal or no deal girl, if I get her costume finished.

Jill said...

Rachel is, big surprise, going as a football player.

Cole is going as a chick magnet. We made an awesome magnet out of black foam core and tin foil. Then I used my glue gun to attach lots of baby chicks. Last year he went as a kissing booth. I sense some sort of theme going on here...

Melissa said...

Oh Jill...I love Cole's costume!

Jen, can you send some of your superheros over my way...I need some protection. We've got Stephanie from Lazy Town, A charm school witch and Penny from Hairspray at our house this year!

Heather and Dave said...

Love the superheros & that they're both doing the spiderman web casting!-Batman can do it too, why not?! It was really fun running into you Friday night! We need to get together more often, you are so much fun to be around & I would love to get some good baby tips from you...I have no clue what I'm getting myself into :)