Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

Oh to be 3 again...What to be for Halloween. Before we got into the costume box, Josh was set on being Darth Vader. We bought the mask etc... and he was excited. After he saw all of the options, he could no longer decide. So, on Saturday he changed costumes every 10 min. Between an alien,a tiger, Darth Vader, Spiderman....
or a mix of the costumes...
He finally chose spiderman. Ben had a difficult time choosing between a hula girl and a hippie, and decided a hippie was better for school.
And so it was for Halloween...Two super-heros, a vampire, and a hippie. Boy am I one lucky mom. Fun was had by all.

8 comments:

Heather and Dave said...

Your boys made good costume choices. They all look GOOD! Holidays look much more fun with kiddos! We can't wait!

bolingbrokes said...

Nice costumes boys!! Jenn...where is the picture of you being Thing 1? it was a classic costume for sure and should be posted for all to see! Fun Fun Fun

Beka said...

nice coconuts! your boys are such cuties!

Rachel said...

I think you need to put a picture of Thing 1 on too- that was hilarious. Boys all looked good, I especially love the picture of Josh as 1/2 Tigger 1/2 Darth Vader - now that's a compromise. So fun!

Jill said...

I LOVE The hula girl complete with coconut bra.

Now my interest is peaked...where is the pic of Thing 1?

Melissa said...

So many options to choose from! They all looked great and I'm sure the coconuts were a big hit!

Pickett Family said...

I think I saw that group on my front door!!!! No they werent as cute. O.K. I think we need to see thing 1, that or I will bring out Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!!! Your boys are the best. Give them hugs.

J said...

Ben totally cracks me up! Tell the truth..he borrowed the coco nuts from you, didn't he? They are all very cute!