Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall

I love the fall. It is my absolute favorite time of the year. We (my children) had so much fun playing as I worked hard with my husband to try to contain all of the leaves in one area. Not a chance...
We let them have their fun. (notice the Halloween costume).
My kids are becoming quite the golfers. We have taken them a few times to hit golf balls and it was so much fun. Joe hit a few that bounced off of the black guards and almost hit us. Luckily we were one of very few people out that day and no one got hurt. Joe giggled so hard at some of his crazy shots. We have to work on hitting straight.

5 comments:

Pickett Family said...

What cute talented boys. So how long till the costume gets lost??????

Melissa said...

My kids love to play in the leaves... well maybe not Hannah (she is a bit too big at this point)! But there is nothing like rolling in leaves to put a smile on your face!

bolingbrokes said...

Joe was giggling? what a shocker...I love the fall pictures, kids and leaves go together!!

Beka said...

when are YOU guys coming down to AZ again?? your boys are super cute too:)

Carrie Loren Leah said...

No I didnt..... but I need to! My Halloween wont be complete until i see his costume. Do you have pics?