Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Brothers

I forgot to mention what amazing brothers I have. I am really lucky to have 6 wonderful siblings. My brothers are very talented, handsome and kind. They set a pretty high standard when I was looking for a man to marry. They are great examples to me and I love them. I knew that my husband would have to have the qualities that my brothers had and I have to admit that I married well. :)
O.K. so I couldn't find a current picture of my 3 handsome brothers. This picture was taken at our wedding, they clean up pretty well, all dressed up in tux's. My oldest brother on the left was not too thrilled about the thought of his youngest sister getting married. He tried to smile and give us his best wishes, but it was hard for him. My youngest brother in the middle felt bad when, at the moment the picture was taken, our 5 tier cake was knocked over by one of the groomsmen who thought that it was time for the dancing to start. My other brother was just plain shocked that Dan actually said "yes". Sure love them! xoxo



8 comments:

Carrie Loren Leah said...

You have cable?? Im jealous. We are still cable-less!!! lucky girl. Well i'll help you with any blogg information you need! You just dont hesitate to ask! hey you should make a seperate blogg for all your flower stuff you do! they are so cute.

bolingbrokes said...

Jenn, your brothers are so hot!!!gosh they remind me of someone..I can't quite put my finger on it..hmmm

Melissa said...

Man if only I had some brothers like yours...

Pickett Family said...

You are nuttier than they are!!!!!

Rachel said...

Hey that looks just like my brothers - only add 2 more crazy boys to the group. Gotta love our families and all the joy and at times craziness they bring to our lives. We're lucky to have so many men in our lives!

Pickett Family said...

I saw Hackettfam on one of your comments and thought Linda joined the ranks of bloggers, but it wasnt her, you need to get on that girl. I cant believe how many comments and friends you have, you are soooooooo popular! Love you.

Melissa said...

K...what's up...I'm waiting for another blog!

Tate Family said...

Hey Jenny, fun to find your blog! I miss seeing passing you on the road, but now I can see you on the web!
www.djtatertots.blogspot.com
Julie