Monday, October 1, 2007

It's time I joined the bloggers

Couer'd Alene, Idaho

thanks to Christine, I am now part of the blogging world. It's about time, because I think that we were the last ones in North America to get cable T.V. and high speed internet, so I think that it is appropriate that we are the last ones to get a blog spot-oh no, maybe the Tuttles will be:).
O.K., so I am sitting here trying to figure this whole thing out and I am really not computer savvy. I am hoping that blogging (what a weird name) will help me feel better about failing at my attempts to be a dedicated journal writer and scrapbooker. I hope to have a lot of fun with this when I figure out how to do all of the cool stuff!
p.s. I don't mean to brag--, but I think that I have pretty cute kids!!! We had a great vacation to beautiful Coeur d' Alene Idaho after camp. I love traveling with my kids.

5 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

I am so excited that you finally joined the blogger world. You will love it!!

Melissa said...

Welcome to our world...can't wait to read more. There is no way that is BEN...can't believe how big he is.

Rachel said...

Yeah Jennie - I'm so glad you joined us - it's quite fun to read about what's going on in our crazy lives. My only grip is that it's one more thing I have now added to my already overwhelming to do list. So...bathrooms getting cleaned has been moved down the to do list, yeah I've got my priorities - Love ya!

Pickett Family said...

Im so glad you are here, I want pictures pictures pictures of your cute family. Love Mindy

Jill said...

I cannot believe how big your boys are. I think about you every time I go to the grocery store and still wonder how you only shop once a month. Please blog about it!!!