Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sisters

spring at the ranch

Now that my sisters know that I have a blog, I have to acknowledge them in some way. My sisters are amazing. I am so lucky to have such fun, good-hearted, beautiful, kind etc. etc.... sisters to look up to. I have three sisters, I don't have a picture of the three of them together, so I will have to post one of my other sister later...I am sure she will be so excited!!! By the way the two adorable children they are holding, are responsible for making me a GREAT aunt. Sounds sooooo old. They are the first great nephews in the family (identical twins).

So, here is to you my sisters!!! Sure do love you and can't wait for the sisters trip this year...where to???

6 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

ok..how is it that you put a blog together yesterday and you have like 10 links of people you know. you are so popular Jenn...ps your sisters are adorable...

hackettfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hackettfam said...

So what is the deal with my comment? I meant to say....YES - your sisters are adorable. And your boys are absolutely adorable too. You are a lucky gal! xo - Linda

Unknown said...

Jenny! I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I can stalk you! : ) Its funny how big the boys are....I don't even think of them as older than like 6yrs old! Looks like everyones doin good!

Melissa said...

It is so fun to have a blog to keep in touch with sisters and other friends! I love my sisters, aren't they great!

megan&steve said...

Wow Aunt Jenny, I love your blog! Congrats on setting one up! You have the best sisters ever. I get to see Linda every Wa Wa Wednesday at Wa Wa Work. I heard Grandma and Grandpa are coming to Utah this week for a fun Baptism for Joe! Yay!