Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Potty Training


Ahh...the joys of potty-training. I couldn't have a happier pupil to work with, don't you think? It should be a piece of cake....right? So I thought that Sunday would be a great day to start. We had our Stake Conference (which was so good) in the morning, and we had the rest of the day to focus. He did so well. He went every 2 minutes (which was fun) and was excited to wear "big boy" underwear. He did great with going pee, now the big hurdle was the poop. Little did I realize that he would have, today of all days, DIAREHHEA. Just a FYI to all of you who have not potty-trained yet, don't do it when your child has no control over the poop part, it is not fun to clean up. So, today is a new day and we are crossing our fingers that he has that problem fixed:)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Sorry about the poop part...yikes! This is when I am glad my girls are all potty trained...now if I could just work on Randy :)

bolingbrokes said...

You got that right...why didn't you potty train him at the ranch? Nothing like a boy going in the wild all the time and less clean up for you :)

Heather and Dave said...

Wow, sounds like fun! I can't wait to be a mom :) Joshy does look very proud of himself though!

Rachel said...

Yeah for Josh - that potty training is a labor of love - Whew arn't you glad this is the last time you have to do this? Go Josh and Godd Luck!

megan&steve said...

Joshy has the cutest smile and I"m sure he is enjoying his Big boy underwear. You have a good attitude about this new adventure. When you figure everything out with potty training, let me know and I'll start Jake tomorrow.