Thursday, June 5, 2008

Dentist

I wish that I had this much fun when I went to the dentist. I don't ever remember being happy or excited when I saw my dentist. I always knew that I was there for some painful reason. I would end up trying to be brave and focus on the cheap toy that I would get to pick out of the toy box after my mouth was numb as I was unknowingly biting my tongue and cheek. I have to say that I love our pediadentist (sp?). My kids are actually excited when I tell them that we are going to the dentist. What's up with that? His whole office is set up for kids. All of the assistants are cute with my boys and are so nice all of the time. (Maybe they suck on the nitrus gas on their breaks- I would actually like a tank hooked up in my closet at home so that I could take small breaks during the day:). Anyway, my kids love to go because it is one time that they get to play video games (x-box orPS2?? I don't know the difference). Then, they get cool sword balloons that they can hit each other with. I wish that I could get this much enthusiasm to get them to do chores etc. Anyway, they all passed with flying colors not one cavity in 4 sugar hungry mouths! Way to go boys.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Now where exactly are they headed to with those gloves...you sure you were at the dentist? ;)

bolingbrokes said...

ah ha...that is why you don't let your children play video games...that way they like to go to the dentist...very clever Jenny

megan&steve said...

No cavities! Horray. I always had a handful of them. Dentists are getting smarter and making it fun for the kiddos!

Heather and Dave said...

What cute boys you have...I wish my dentist's chair was as fun as this one! My last visit to the dentist was successful too...no cavities!! YAY!

Pickett Family said...

Hey, pants on fire, I waited till after our fun day with Megan. I want to go to your dentist, mine just smiles and says, dont worry thi wont hurt a bit!!!!!