Sunday, July 27, 2008

They're all mine

This was the week that we had to convince Josh that he was NOT going kayaking. He was ready to go and thought that he could make it for a week on the river in his own kayak. (Almost thought about sending him:))
This is an outfit that Luke wore for weeks. He compiled it all by himself. It is kindof creepy in this picture, but the sunglasses were added when they were giving them away at the hardware store- the gloves??? Don't quite know what to say about them, but I have to love him just the same.
Potty break in the mountains on one of our many trips up to the horse camp.
Again, these are my colorful boys that are really creative at camp. Starting to worry if camp is really good for them or not. They had so much fun with their stick horses. I think that I am raising a bunch of rednecks...........
The END!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh man, boys shall be boys for sure!!

Pickett Family said...

You are getting a little racey in some of your pictures but I have to admit thoes little redneck buns are the cutest!!!!!

bolingbrokes said...

so cute..love the outfit..at least he has an outfit on compared to the other pictures of the bare bottom..too cute

alisonwonderland said...

what fun to see your boys! we'll see you soon back in the neighborhood!

megan&steve said...

No rednecks. Not one bit. I do love the 'end' picture, a little butt crack. Hahah.

J said...

LOVE IT!!! Your boys are super cute....and it looks like they are having so much fun!!! I saw this really, really pretty woman in Costco today...she reminded me of you and it made me miss you (even the boys asked "is that your friend, Jenny?" I had to hold little John back from going to ask her himself : )