Sunday, July 20, 2008

Projects at the ranch

Ya, o.k., I know, we are the reigning beauties of the ranch. Anyway, my friend Christine came down with her family for the weekend and decided to help me with a few projects. ( I will have to take pictures of the whole finished project later). We painted the t.v. room a beautiful shade of yellow......
Christine was hard at work making me a mirror to hang in the t.v. room and....
my favorite project was painting the brick behind the wood-burning stove, although this wasn't the finished color, it made a HUGE difference in that room. Thanks Chris!!! It is always nice to have friends stop by. Anyone who wants to come down and do a project or two is welcome anytime:)

3 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

i seriously never realize how hot i really am until pictures like these are posted..man i look good:) i enjoyed every sec. at the ranch and i actually miss it. thanks again for everything, the boys made memories to last forever!! love ya

J said...

I am so jealous!!! I can't think of another person in the world that I would rather do projects with than you...I bet you had a blast!!! love you!

Carrie said...

Hey this is Christine's little sister Carrie in your ward. Wow my sister is a beauty isn't she?!