Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rock Star

My son is in the car WAY too much, which means, so am I. He is picking up on many lyrics and the rythmns of many popular songs. One day we were driving and I looked back and this is what I saw. Each time I stopped to take a video, he stopped doing his air guitar performance. So, I had to take the picture while I was driving. (I have to make this disclaimer: Please DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME, I am a licenced driving professional.) I love this video, he is a rock star.... I will save this for our American Idol try-out in 13 years.

4 comments:

megan&steve said...

Rock Star indeed. Eyes closed so he can focus. You are definately a professional driver/video-ographer!

Rachel said...

That is great! We love rocking out in the car - sometimes I think we even embarass those driving by..I'm sure they think we're all a little cuckoo - hey we all have our outlet! Rock ON!

P.S. I will refrain (this time)from calling in a citizens arrest for reckless driving - remember hand on the 10 and 2 at all times!

Melissa said...

I love moments like these!!

Great driving skillz by the way!

J said...

Jenny, I love it! How cute is he? Now all we need to do is get his guitar playing and baby Jenny's dancing together and we'd have quite an act! Love you all!!!