Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter

I love Easter, although this year it happened to sneak up on us rather quickly. We enjoyed dyeing eggs with some of the neighborhood kids. Although Jessica looks a little bit sad, I really think that she was having just as much fun as the children. (or was it the refelection of the "tinfoil" that we had lining the table so it wouldn't get stained) who knows???
The Easter bunny came to our house and gave us WAY too much candy. But I think that my boys didn't seem to mind all of the sugar that was in their baskets.
It was a bit cold the day we dyed the eggs, notice the winter coat and the forced smile. He is trying to to say that he really was having SO much fun. Look at that cute girl next to him, she is yummy.

7 comments:

J said...

So cute! All the boys look super handsome on Easter! BTW, I think the clock and shelves are new since I've been to your house - love them! Love you & miss you!

Heather and Dave said...

Yay! Happy Easter! Looks like a fun time at the Sampson's! New fish tank? How's that going? We miss you guys & will see you on Thursday at lunch for SURE!

Rachel said...

Looks like lots of fun - we sure love dying the eggs too as well as our hands, the tablecloth, shirts, shoes, etc....you name it - dyed!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pickett Family said...

It looks like the Easter Bunny loves your boys, they all look so manly dressed up for church. Im waiting for pictures of the stairs after painting!!!!When were you scheduled for LA? Let me know and I will get my tickets, Im so excited!!!!!!Love you.

bolingbrokes said...

Very fun and all girls are yummy when you don't have one...huh..I love Easter and candy and more candy and peanut butter eggs and robin eggs and other candy:)

Melissa said...

If you ask me, Easter was way tooo early this year...who wants to hunt for eggs in their down parkas and uggs? But nobody asked my opinion!