Thursday, March 20, 2008

Here Comes The Sun?

We just recently went on a quick trip to St. George. We took the boys swimming, played tennis and we were able to see my handsome nephew, Andrew wh0 is playing football for Dixie. It was so much fun.
Can you see what I love about this picture? Do you see it? O.K. besides the two adorable boys in the picture having so much fun in the water.....yep, you guessed it, it is the SUN!!! I loved sitting by the water reading a book, watching my boys play and soaking in the sun. It felt so good. I fogot how nice it is so see the sun. Anyway, on our way home we hit a huge snow storm and we were back to the cold:(
Here we are, a bunch of rug-rats and my nephew and his cute "friend" Talisa. It took me awhile to get her name right, I kept calling her Teniqua, Tanisha etc. Oops, sorry Andrew, she was really cute.

4 comments:

J said...

Looks like so much fun!!! We got 2" of snow today....I miss the sun as well! You all look great!

megan&steve said...

Your family is far from being rugrats, Jenny! I also love the sun and can't wait to sit by the pool with Jake this summer.

Heather and Dave said...

I could use a nice sunny getaway right about NOW...since it's SNOWING AGAIN!! I don't like how mother nature tricks us with the nice weather, then snatches it away overnight with a snow storm. Cute photos, your family is as always...adorable! Lets do lunch soon!

Melissa said...

I am so sick of this snow...I'm about ready to move to Fiji for good!