Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Friends

I got to meet some new friends. Aren't they so dang cute? My friend Juli (and her husband John) live in Seattle and I get to stay with her and her cute family once a year. These are their latest additions, James and Jenny (yes that is right, JENNY-after me:) although she is lots cuter than I ever was, but she does resemble me a bit, right???) They are such good babies, it was fun to hang out with them.
I have a little namesake...wow who would have guessed? Can't wait to see them again, hopefully this summer, right John and Juli???

4 comments:

bolingbrokes said...

you definitely have similarities...dark hair, dark eyes, looking mischievous, hamming it up for the camera...hmmm...yep...she could totally be yours

megan&steve said...

She isn't the only cute girl you are named after... does Jennifer Gasser sound familiar? (my sister was named after you too!)

Melissa said...

It's about time we hear from you!! Cute kids all right...even the one in the middle!

J said...

We love having you! Can you believe it's been 16 years since we met and I helped you carry your 20 bags back to our room in the MTC? LOL! You are the best. We hope our Jenny grows up to be just like you ;) !