Sunday, March 22, 2009

Winter

Love the snow! We have had so much fun skiing this winter. I have taken a bunch of little boys up a few times, and it has been great. I love that my boys are getting into skiing (it gives me a great excuse to go!)
We love playing in the white stuff. But as much as we love the snow....it is time for it to turn to spring. I don't mind the rain, the rain is great to run in and I love to listen to it and watch it come down. But the last few days have been so nice, that it is hard not to want spring to be here.

1 comment:

megan&steve said...

I'm glad you enjoy playing in the white stuff. I didn't see any white stuff this winter and I'm totally okay with that.
Thats what I get for living in AZ, I guess.
p.s. Jake & I are coming to Utah april 1-8th, and I hope you are around so I can see you!