Monday, September 8, 2008

Back to school.....again

Don't we all love it when school starts again? I love this time of year. The kids are so excited to go, the smell of the classrooms, new clothes and the anticipation of what the new year will be like. This is usually true for me, but this year was a little different....
My 5 year old started kindergarten AND
my 3 year-old started pre-school! I was in a little bit of a shock when everyone was gone. Now, I know that it is only for a few hours for a couple days a week, but still it was really strange having everyone at school. I know it will be another change when they will all be in school all day, but for now I will take this little baby step before huge changes start to happen. Love my boys---

3 comments:

J said...

Jenny!!! They are all adorable!!! And growing up so fast....don't worry though, you'll find fun things to do while they are gone to school :) Can't wait to see you next month! love you - ju

bolingbrokes said...

Love that school, but it's so hard to let them go isn't it.. one more to go!!

Melissa said...

Enjoy the quiet moments as well as the crazy ones!! Can't believe how fast they are growing.