Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben

For Bens birthday we went skiing. We invited the Williams family to come with us. I can't tell you how much of a birthday present it was for me, rather than Ben. It had just snowed and the powder was amazing. I (I mean WE) had so much fun. It was a little harder for the boys to ski in, but it was such a great day for skiing.
The morning was warm, but it got colder as the day went on. We stopped in for hot chocolate.
We came home and got cleaned up and went for a competitive round of bowling with his friends. Ben is now 10 (no more single digits for him). We love him and hope he had as good of a birthday as I did:)

5 comments:

Pickett Family said...

It looks like so much fun, and I cant believe he is 12. Since you finally changed your blog I had to do mine also. Im just trying to keep up with you. Glad you had a good time, Love Mindy

Pickett Family said...

Whoops I meant 10!!!!

bolingbrokes said...

why didn't you finish off by showing off your gorgeous rash you received afterwards...glad you had fun..love the picture of you two in your hats

Heather and Dave said...

You are such a fun mom...I love that Ben wanted to spend his b-day with you, and that you were able to benefit from it as well :) Way to go! I haven't been up skiing this year yet. I'm afraid my 1st time up the mountain every season always starts with a HUGE fall, and then I'm good to go after that. So if I were guaranteed I wouldn't fall, I'd be up in a heartbeat, but since my baby's life would most likely be in danger going up the slopes, I'll wait till after the little lady arrives to strap on the skis. We hope you guys have a great Christmas. We love you!!

Melissa said...

Can't believe he is 10...Hope turns 10 in April! Fun skiing day!